Monday 20 July 2015

Current Summer Favourites

Its half way through the summer so I thought I would share the things I have been loving recently! I took all these things with me away on holiday and they are just perfect for the summer.



Bath & Body Works Diamond Shimmer Mist | Giorgio Armani Si | Simple Kind to Skin Moisturiser | Daisy Flower Headband | Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara | Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Bath & Body Works Diamond Shimmer Mist: I started to really enjoy wearing this once I had a tan, it has a very subtle shimmer affect which I found looked gorgeous on my chest with a nice tan.

Giorgio Armani Si: This definitely has to be one of my favourite fragrances this year! The scent is elegant and very long lasting.

Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser: I found this perfect for summer as my skin gets very dry and sensitive in the summer and this works wonders for me! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and well nourished!

Daisy Flower Headband: I loved wearing this headband as it always just made my outfit! It is very comfortable and keeps my hair out of my face as I hate my hair in my face! This particular headband is only out of Primark, however you can get them almost everywhere just now.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I had heard a lot of mixed reviews with this mascara but I decided to go and give it a try! I personally love it as it makes my lashes appear so long and full, plus I love the packaging!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: I love this concealer for coverage, when I was on holiday I didn't always like to wear a full face of foundation so it was nice to wear a bit of concealer with mascara. Its not too much of a thick constancy and doesn't dry out too quickly on your face.

     L.Arthur X



No comments:

Post a Comment